Thursday, October 15, 2015

Rustic Country Chic Guest Book or Photo Album

This book has been patiently sitting around my studio waiting for me to finish it,
which I finally did this week. Yay me.


It was a case of "am I finished with this or not?" It seemed like it needed
something else. The poor book was relegated to the shelf for 3 months
before I figured out what it was.

 
Beads! The magic touch.
 
 
I didn't want to overload the book with beads...just a subtle something extra,
so I put just three on every other thread.
 
 
I had a lot of fun stamping on the pages and making little pockets and envelopes.
 
This book would make a perfect guest book or photo album for a barn-style, forest theme, wild west, or vintage wedding. You could also use it as a journal for everyday or travel. It can be purchased here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!