Saturday, January 21, 2017

Honoring a Music Legend With Custom Guest Books


Canadian jazz musician Oliver Jones retired last year and gave a farewell concert. I was honored to provide two of my 6x4 Art Deco Advice Books to commemorate the occasion. Concert goers were invited to leave their thoughts and well wishes in the books. 
The notes of appreciation from fans for Mr. Jones's legacy of music and entertainment added a special touch to the celebration.

I love this picture of Oliver Jones holding my guest book! What a treasure it will be for him to read through the notes and know what an impact he had on his fans.

Here is a sample of Oliver Jones' music:


Read more about the musical farewell tour here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!