Saturday, December 24, 2016

Creative Art Journaling: Christmas Eve Magic

In honor of Christmas Eve and in tribute to the Nutcracker 
I present my latest creation:
Christmas Eve magic page from handmade art journal
I miss that magical time as a kid waiting for Santa, listening for reindeer hooves on the roof. It's fun to relive it through your kids, but now as mine is older I miss it again.

I used black gesso for the background with a coat of blue acrylic paint. I stamped a tree in brown acrylic paint in the background and accented the page with swirls stamped with Brilliance gold ink. The words are in Brilliance copper ink.

Christmas Eve magic page from handmade art journal
The wedding photo was taken by a friend of ours, Mark Collie who owns Quiver Tree Photography. It is so beautiful and magical, it looks like something out of a fairy tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!